Sharp-eared gamers noticed a familiar voice in yesterday’s E3 trailer for Far Cry 4 when its colorful villain, Pagan Min, came in and stole the show with a bit of brutal henchman-murdering. Now that his voice is out in the ether, actor Troy Baker has been able to confirm his involvement via Twitter.
Baker has become one of gaming’s leading men in recent years, earning heaps of critical praise for his role in games like BioShock Infinite (Booker DeWitt), The Last of Us (Joel), and Batman: Arkham Origins (The Joker). The actor’s string of hits shows no sign of slowing down, with the recent announcement that he will also feature prominently in the upcoming Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor.
Far Cry 3‘s Vaas Montenegro became an immediate fan-favorite as one of the most richly-painted characters in recent gaming memory. Clearly Ubisoft knows to stick with what works by bringing in such top talent for their antagonist again. Time will tell whether Pagan Min will be able to charm us like Vaas.
- Here’s everything we know about Hideo Kojima’s mysterious ‘Death Stranding’
- Get ‘Far Cry 3: Classic Edition’ for free with purchase of ‘Far Cry 5’ season pass
- These are the top 40 games we’re looking forward to in 2018
- The 20 best PS4 games you can buy right now
- The 13 best PSVR games available today