If you are a fan of first-person shooters, then RAGE is probably already on your radar. Combining the publishing pedigree of Bethesda with the storied history of id Software is like adding chocolate to peanut butter, and the results are a delicious, and eagerly anticipated new game.
In the following trailer, RAGE shows off nearly 5-and-a-half minutes of gameplay footage, not only to show how the game will look but how it will move. The setup has your character heading into the bunker headquarters of the clan known as the Shrouded, with a mission to destroy all of the clans’ bomb caches.
The trailer also starts off with a brief trip in a vehicle, which is important for fans interested in RAGE‘s multiplayer. Id recently surprised fans by announcing that the multiplayer would not feature the standard fights you may expect from a FPS, but instead it will be based around vehicular combat. Once that brief section flashes by, the trailer shows off a few of the tools you will have at your disposal, as well as the enemy AI you can expect to face thanks to the brand new id Tech 5 engine that powers the game.
Check out the trailer and look for RAGE on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on September 13.
[Warning: The following trailer may not be suitable for all ages]
- The best new movie trailers: ‘Christopher Robin,’ ‘Mary Poppins Returns,’ more
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’: Everything we know so far
- See how Nintendo Labo works in three new cardboard-filled trailers
- Solve crimes adorably when ‘Detective Pikachu’ launches this March
- Here’s everything we know about Hideo Kojima’s mysterious ‘Death Stranding’