Final Fantasy VII Remake is will be available for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 subscribers to download starting on March 2, though it seems that PS5 owners will just get the PS4 version of the game. The announcement comes one day after Sony unveiled Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade, a PS5 upgrade of the game that features new content.
The PS Plus version of Final Fantasy VII Remake will not be eligible for an upgrade to Intergrade, according to Sony. That adds a layer of confusion to an already strange upgrade system. Those who bought the game on PS4 can upgrade to the PS5 version for free, but they have to buy the game’s new content separately. It’s not clear if
The rest of the PS Plus lineup is less messy. PS5 owners can grab the new Annapurna Interactive game Maquette for free the same day it launches. The indie puzzle game features voice acting by Bryce Dallas Howard and a unique perspective shifting mechanic.
PS4 and PS5 users can also grab third-person shooter Remnant: From The Ashes, while PSVR owners can grab Farpoint. All of March’s new PS Plus games will be available on March 2 and will be redeemable until April 5.
- PlayStation Plus is the perfect stocking stuffer for RPG fans this year
- I rode a Chocobo and befriended a dolphin in Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
- One of 2023’s most anticipated RPGs is coming to PS Plus on day one
- Final Fantasy XVI’s most impressive innovations are the ones you can hear
- Final Fantasy XVI’s first 3 hours play like a high fantasy Last of Us