Bugsnax is a quirky indie game launching alongside the PlayStation 5 on November 12, which has been heavily featured in Sony’s recent live streams. PS Plus subscribers who own a PlayStation 5 can grab the game for free from November 12 to January 4. The freebie will not be available for PlayStation 4 owners.
Sony shared more details and a new trailer for the game alongside the announcement. The game will not support save transfers between PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 at launch, though Sony says it is looking into adding the function at a later date.
While that’s the biggest addition to the service, PS Plus subscribers are getting two other notable games next month. Players can grab 2017’s Middle-Earth: Shadow of War starting on November 3. On the same day, subscribers can add standout indie hit Hollow Knight: Voidheart Edition to their library. Both games are available until November 30.
The announcement specifies that the titles are “PS4 games,” so it’s unclear if PlayStation 5 owners will be able to add them to their library when the console launches.
In addition to the November games, Sony released the complete line-up of free games coming to the PlayStation 5’s PlayStation Plus Collection. Check out the complete list below.
- Days Gone
- Detroit: Become Human
- God of War
- Infamous Second Son
- Ratchet and Clank
- The Last Guardian
- The Last of Us Remastered
- Until Dawn
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
- Batman: Arkham Knight
- Battlefield 1
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Zombies Chronicles Edition
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
- Fallout 4
- Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition
- Monster Hunter: World
- Mortal Kombat X
- Persona 5
- Resident Evil 7
- Best games on PlayStation Plus, Extra, and Premium
- We ranked every game included in Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection
- PS Plus expands its lineup in July with Crash Bandicoot 4 and more
- Sony’s first gaming monitor is under $1,000 and all-in on HDR
- The best co-op games on Nintendo Switch