For those who think an extra $50 is a small price to pay for the right to own a PlayStation Vita a week ahead of the common people, Sony has a deal for you.
Announced this week on the official PlayStation Blog, the PlayStation Vita First Edition Bundle puts the handheld system in gamers’ hands February 15 — a full seven days before everyone else. (Everyone who didn’t also pre-order it, that is.)
However, the ability to show off the Vita’s array of bells, whistles, and fancy sensors comes with a price, folks.
For consumers here in North America, the First Edition Bundle will cost $350 for the 3G + Wi-Fi model, a case, a 4GB memory card, and a copy of Little Deviants (a mini-game that shows off the Vita’s abilities) — which amounts to $50 more than the same package will cost on February 22. The non-3G Vita will also get a First Edition Bundle, but it will only be available in Canada and will cost $300 — a price tag that also adds $50 to the standard retail price.
The PlayStation Vita First Edition Bundle goes on sale today at “select” retailers.
- Best Nintendo Switch deals and bundles for October 2022
- The PS5 games with the best graphics
- The First Descendant dev reveals what makes this sci-fi shooter special
- How to pre-order Assassin’s Creed Mirage: retailers, editions, and bonuses
- Star Ocean: The Divine Force release date, trailers, gameplay, and more