There are few game series still going today that have a history that goes back as far as the Prince of Persia series (outside of Nintendo, that is). Starting in 1989, the series has had many ups and downs in terms of popularity as the games have taken on new forms and styles. It has even gone dormant for multiple years at a time. Here’ we’ll turn back the sands of time to review the series as a whole and determine which Prince of Persia games are the best and which are better left in the past.
- 10 best gaming monitors of 2024: tested and reviewed
- The best Xbox Series X games for 2024
- The 4 best ethernet cables for gaming on PS5, Xbox, or PC
- All Azure Ingot locations in Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown
- The best Switch games for 2024