Games have always been meant to be played with other people. Sure, there are dozens of fantastic single-player experiences out there, and those are some of our favorites, but there’s something different about experiencing a game with one or more real people either sitting next to you or across the world via an online experience. Most of the time, games focus on competition, but many of us would rather team up with our friends than fight against them. Thankfully, games that offer full-on co-op experiences are better than ever on the PlayStation 5.
Right from the console’s launch, the PS5 has offered up ways for friends, family, and everyone in between who enjoys games to come together and experience them. There are amazing co-op experiences to be found in just about every genre out there, meaning you are sure to find at least one that fits your specific tastes. To help you in your search for the best co-op games for you and your partner to try out, here are the best ones we could find on the PS5.
- The best co-op games for 2022
- The best PS5 controllers for 2022
- The best multiplayer games on the PS5
- Overwatch 2 battle pass explained
- No Man’s Sky 4.0 includes a ‘relaxed’ mode to ease in returning players
- Octopath Traveler 2: release date, trailers, gameplay, and more
- The best Android games available right now (October 2022)
- The best iPhone games to play in October 2022: Lord of the Rings and more