If you only see the advertisements for games on TV and the internet, you might think that the only games made anymore are targeted at older teens and young adults. Everywhere you look is a soldier with a gun or a knight with a bloody sword. However, just because they don’t get the same marketing push as these more mature games, there are still plenty of games appropriate for all ages, kids included, coming out every year. The PlayStation 5 alone is home to some of the most kid-friendly franchises on the market, thanks to adorable mascot characters and plenty of smaller, colorful titles that offer a wide range of gameplay possibilities.
If you’re looking for a game for kids, the sheer number of possibilities can be intimidating. You could spend hours sifting through all the options out there, and even if you go by the age rating, that won’t tell you if the game is actually good or not. That’s why we’ve curated this list of the best PS5 games for kids to help you find the right game for gamers of any age. We’ve made sure to include games from a variety of genres, styles, and lengths to give you the best information possible before making a purchase. Just remember to still check on the details of a game’s ESRB rating to see what content is included.
- The best upcoming PS5 games
- The best multiplayer games on the PS5
- The best free FPS games you can play right now
- The best N64 games of all time
- The best upcoming Xbox Series X games: 2023 and beyond
- The best Xbox Series X games for 2023
- The best PS5 games for 2023
- Skull and Bones: release date speculation, trailers, gameplay, and more