Not content to download episodes from iTunes? Television network ABC has announced it’s preparing to launch the Lost Experience, an interactive online game based on its hit television series Lost. Scheduled to go online May 2 in the U.K., May 3 in the U.S., and May 6 in Australia, the Internet-based game will feature puzzles and a parallel plot of events independent from the television show, while offering hints and clues which may reveal secrets of the castaways’ island.
ABC is heralding the game as the largest interactive challenge based on a TV series (wow, great). The first clue will air on a May 3 episode of the series, but network executive aren’t actually saying how the game will launch or whether the clue is part of the show or will happen during a commercial break. You’ll just have to watch the whole thing
- ‘Dragon Ball FighterZ’ review
- Netflix orders a series based on Frank Miller’s upcoming ‘Cursed’
- Guess the location of Maytag trucks around the U.S. to win some major appliances
- The script for the pilot episode of Netflix’s ‘Witcher’ is finished
- ‘Metal Gear Survive’ is now available, and early impressions are mixed