During this time of year, we just want to give Best Buy a hug for making holiday shopping a little less stressful with its sales and deals. If you’re looking for a BlackBerry this holiday season, then you’ll probably want to hug Best Buy too. Starting this weekend, Best Buy will give the gift of “additional holiday savings” on a bunch of mobile products—especially RIM’s BlackBerry smartphones. The retailer says it has special savings on four Blackberry devices, the AT&T Xenon and the new Nokia Booklet 3G. The AT&T Xenon will be free with a two-year activation, and starting on December 13, the Intel Atom-powered Nokia Booklet 3G is getting dropped down to a price of $199.99 with an AT&T Data Connect two-year plan.
Here are Best Buy’s BlackBerry sales:
- Blackberry 9700: $99.99 after $100 savings ($199.99 regular price)
- Blackberry 8900: $69.99 after $80 savings ($149.99 regular price)
- Blackberry 9000: $89.99 after $60 savings ($149.99 regular price)
- Blackberry 8520: $29.99 after $20 savings ($49.99 regular price)
- BlackBerry Key2 LE vs. BlackBerry Key2: Which productivity titan reigns supreme?
- All the best Apple MacBook deals for Black Friday 2018
- Cyber Monday 2018: When it takes place and where to find the best deals
- When is your phone getting Android 8.0 Oreo? We asked every major manufacturer
- Save up to $900 with the best smartphone deals for November 2018