At this point, we know almost everything there is to know about HTC’s upcoming flagship handset, the All New HTC One, and it looks great. Unfortunately, given the value of its predecessor, the HTC One, the flagship won’t be a cheap affair, at least for those of us who forgo the two-year contract for an unlocked version. For you, AT&T decided to swoop down and give a few away.
From March 21 through March 25, AT&T will give away “an amazing new HTC device” each day. If you want a shot at getting HTC’s upcoming flagship handset for free, you will have to sign up using your email and name. Unfortunately, only residents of the United States can enter the giveaway, so apologies to our international readers.
HTC is expected to unveil the All New HTC One on March 25, with the handset itself powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor and 2GB of RAM. The handset is expected to be equipped with a 5-inch 1080p display that no longer has capacitive buttons at the bottom. Rather, HTC will have on-screen buttons on the new Android 4.4 KitKat phone.
The highlight feature of the handset is rumored to be two camera sensors on the back. By using two sensors, the camera will reportedly have better focus, depth of field, and image quality.
HTC will have a livestream of the event, which is currently in countdown mode.
- Here’s absolutely everything we know about the HTC U12
- Upcoming BlackBerry Uni will feature touchscreen and retractable keyboard
- Everything you need to know about the HTC Breeze/HTC Desire 12
- HTC’s Desire 12 and Desire 12 Plus are big on display, low on cost
- Need more juice? Here are the seven phones with the best battery life