The OnePus 10T is finally here, the more affordable sibling of the OnePlus 10 Pro and the company's first flagship "T" handset since the OnePlus 8T landed. If you're planning on nabbing one of these devices, you'll want to protect that Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 chip and gorgeous 6.7-inch Full HD display from bumps and drops. There are already some great cases and covers around to choose from, whether you prefer to show your phone off in a clear case or keep it protected in a rugged cover. We've done the hard work and rounded up some of the best OnePlus 10T cases currently available, and we'll add to this list as new cases are released.
Poetic Guardian Rugged Clear Case
- Military-grade drop protection
- TPU bumper absorbs shocks
- Scratch-resistant clear PC back
- Built-in screen protector
- Rugged style only comes in black
If rugged protection for your phone is what you're after, the Guardian Case from Poetic ticks all the boxes. This clear, scratch-resistant PC case features a black TPU lining and bumpers, designed to absorb shock should you drop your phone. Speaking of, you get military-grade drop protection, with the frame's raised lips and corners protecting against bumps and drops. There's even an in-built screen protector. The only downside? This rugged style may not be to all tastes, and it only comes in black.
Cresee Silicone Case
- Slim case doesn't add bulk
- Soft, grippy TPU
- Fabric inner layer for shock protection
- Not the best drop protection out there
Cresee's silicone case is made from tough TPU and offers a slim fit for your OnePlus 10T, making it ideal if you slip your phone into a pocket. The coated TPU finish not only feels great in your hand but also adds a grippy finish, making it less likely you'll drop your phone. Should your phone hit the deck, a fabric inner layer provides additional drop protection and also keeps your phone safe from scratches. A raised lip around the camera prevents it from touching down, and precise cutouts offer easy access to your phone's buttons and ports. You can grab this case in a choice of three colors: Lavender (pictured), blue, or black.
Osophter Transparent Purple Blue Case
- Ombre colorway shifts under the light
- Slim, pocket-friendly design
- Extended bumpers and reinforced corners
- Includes two screen protectors
- Slim design doesn't offer the best drop protection
Add a pop of color to your new phone with this transparent case from Osophter. Its purple-blue colorway shifts when the light hits it, and it boasts a super slim profile that's ideal if you like to keep your phone in a pocket. There's decent protection on offer here, with extended bumpers and reinforced corners keeping your phone safe should you drop it. You also get two screen protectors included in the pack.
FTRONGRT Magnetic Transparent Window Case
- Transparent window lets you see date and time
- Magnetic closure
- Folds out into a kickstand
- Need to download the app to see date and time
Available in a choice of six colors, this case from FTRONGRT consists of a hard PC shell with soft inner and outer leather and a transparent window that allows you to see the date and time without opening the case (though you do need to download the manufacturer's app to do so). Strong magnets ensure this case stays closed when in your pocket or bag, and the foldover nature of the case means your phone's screen stays safe from scratches and scrapes. This case also folds out into a handy kickstand for video calls or Netflix binges on the go.
MAOUICI PU Leather Wallet Case and Screen Protector
- Soft PU leather construction
- Slots for credit cards and ID
- Choice of colors
- Bundled with tempered glass screen protector
- PU leather won't age quite as well as genuine leather
A classic leather wallet case is a must for 360-degree protection for your phone. With this one from MAOUICI, you don't even need a separate screen protector, though you get a separate 9H-hardness tempered glass protector bundled with the case. The case itself is crafted from soft but durable environmentally-friendly PU leather and comes in a choice of four colors, though we love the tan (pictured).
As well as providing superior protection, this leather wallet case is slim and lightweight, with a handy card slot to hold your cards, ID, or notes, plus precise cutouts for ports and speakers, so you won't need to remove the case to charge your phone. It also folds out into a kickstand for hands-free viewing or video calls.
AQGG Soft Silicone Clear Case
- Clear case shows off your phone
- Lightweight and flexible
- Slim enough to stash in a pocket
- Range of design choices
- Not the best protection, but you get what you pay for
Prefer a clear case to show off your new OnePlus phone? This one from AQGG is made from soft, flexible silicone. You can actually choose from a wide range of patterns on a transparent case or go for the 100% crystal clear option. The lightweight silicone offers flexible shock absorption while resisting dust and scratches, keeping your phone looking as good as new, while the slim-fit design makes this case ideal for those who stash their phone in a pocket. For under $6, this is affordable protection that also looks good.
YukeTop Hard Rugged Case
- Range of colors to choose from
- Cool futuristic design
- Raised bezel around screen and camera
- Built-in rear magnets for magnetic accessories
- Not the best for drop protection
Prefer your cases on the rugged side? This futuristic-looking case from YukeTop is an excellent choice. Its hard PC and soft TPU construction are designed to resist falls and impact while protecting your phone from scratches and daily wear. A raised bezel around the screen and camera stops these delicate areas from touching down, while built-in magnets on the rear of the case can be used with magnetic holders in your car to hold the phone firmly in place — and possibly some magnetic accessories like card holders, too. This case features a non-slip grip and comes in six colors — we like the metallic blue, pictured.
- The best iPhone 14 cases: 20 best ones you can buy in 2023
- The best Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus cases: 15 you can’t ignore
- The best OnePlus phones in 2023: the 6 best ones you can buy
- The best Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus cases and covers
- The best Apple iPhone 14 Plus cases and covers