Samsung has every intention of going above and beyond with it’s Galaxy S4 launch. The company took over Radio City Music Hall in New York City, put together a fancy film-like introduction for its latest handset, and is treating it like the start of a rock tour. But you know what Samsung didn’t have? Hot chocolate. Don’t worry, HTC came ready to party.
Maybe HTC just happened to show up on the same corner that everyone going to the Samsung Galaxy S4 event was waiting at. Maybe the people it sent just happened to be equipped with the HTC One and HTC-branded hot chocolate dispenser. It could all be a total coincidence. Or it could be the best way to leech off another company’s spotlight. Not only did HTC hit up these people before they could get in the door to see the Galaxy S4, but they also warmed their hearts (and stomachs) with free cocoa. Well played, HTC.
- The Vivo Xplay7 could be an absolute monster of an Android phone
- See how the Galaxy S9 Plus handles low-light against the competition
- Here’s absolutely everything we know about the HTC U12
- HTC’s Desire 12 and Desire 12 Plus are big on display, low on cost
- Google’s $1.1 billion ‘big bet on hardware’ deal with HTC is final