The iPhone Lens Dial is an aluminum case for the iPhone 4 and 4S that offers a wheel-like attachment with three lenses — Wide Angle, Fisheye, and Telephoto — that align with your phone’s existing camera optic. The case also comes with two tripod mounts for portrait or landscape shots.
If nothing else, it makes iPhone photography feel like a trip to the optometrist — which is always lots of fun, right? (Okay, we were stretching for that one.)
The lenses included in the dial are a high-quality 0.7x Wide Angle, a 0.33x Fisheye, and a 1.5x Telephoto, with the entire kit costing $250 at Photojojo.
Take that, Instagram!
- The best iPhone camera accessories for 2021
- Pixel 4 vs. iPhone 11 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus vs. iPhone 12 Pro: Go Plus or Pro?
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra vs. iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Samsung Galaxy S21 vs. iPhone 12: Can Samsung take a bite of Apple?