The iPhone Lens Dial is an aluminum case for the iPhone 4 and 4S that offers a wheel-like attachment with three lenses — Wide Angle, Fisheye, and Telephoto — that align with your phone’s existing camera optic. The case also comes with two tripod mounts for portrait or landscape shots.
If nothing else, it makes iPhone photography feel like a trip to the optometrist — which is always lots of fun, right? (Okay, we were stretching for that one.)
The lenses included in the dial are a high-quality 0.7x Wide Angle, a 0.33x Fisheye, and a 1.5x Telephoto, with the entire kit costing $250 at Photojojo.
Take that, Instagram!
- The best iPhone accessories for 2020
- Tamron’s 28-200mm f/2.8-5.6 superzoom beats expectations
- Huawei P40 Pro Plus vs. iPhone 11 Pro Max: Best of Huawei meets best of Apple
- Motorola Edge vs. iPhone 11: Which budget flagship device reigns supreme?
- Tamron 70-180mm f/2.8 Di III review: Top-notch telephoto