Haven’t you heard? White’s the new black. We’ve been stuck with black and grey smartphones for years now, but we’re beginning to enter the era of color and our first stop is white. Joining the iPhone 4S, HTC Amaze 4G, and HTC Radar 4G, the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket is now available in white.
The Skyrocket is a slightly upgraded version of the Galaxy S II for AT&T. Instead of a 1.2GHz dual-core processor and a 4.3-inch screen, this new version has a 4.5-inch screen and a 1.5GHz processor. The real kicker is in the connection speed. The Skyrocket has 4G LTE, meaning it connect at hyper fast speeds, comparable to many people’s home Wi-Fi. More importantly, it is one of the first devices that puts AT&T back in competition with Verizon for network speeds, though AT&T’s LTE network is in a very limited number of cities right now. It will be expanding throughout 2012.
What do you think of the new trend toward white phones?
- TORRAS Ostand series for Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra adds features and it’s on sale
- The Samsung Galaxy S24 just got destroyed in this camera test
- Samsung Galaxy S24 vs. S24 Plus: don’t make a mistake
- The best Samsung Galaxy S24 Plus cases in 2024: our 13 favorites
- 5 phones you should buy instead of the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra