Samsung will reveal five new power devices at this summer’s Galaxy Unpacked, according to a company blog post on Monday, July 20.
These new products are a part of Samsung’s new mission to provide “mobile experiences that flow seamlessly and continuously wherever we go,” said Samsung president and head of mobile communications Roh Tae-moon.
“(These devices) combine power with seamless functionality, whether you’re at work or play, at home or away. In the Next Normal, you will be empowered to live life to the fullest with these devices in your hand (and in your ears, and on your wrist),” Roh said on Monday.
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, the Galaxy’s Unpacked event will be livestreamed from South Korea on August 5, 2020. Viewers can watch the “virtual experience” online at Samsung.com at 10 a.m. ET.
At the company’s first Unpacked event of 2020 in February, held at San Francisco’s Palace of Fine Arts before the coronavirus shut down live events for good, Samsung announced three variations of the Galaxy S20, the Samsung Z Flip smartphone, and the Galaxy Buds+. The flagship S20 was the star of the show, of course, but we were struck by the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip, the second of its foldable phones, which was finally released on Valentine’s Day. The new Z Flip folds on a horizontal axis and features a 6.7-inch screen.
- These foldable phones just got unexpected price cuts at Amazon
- Amazon is having a secret tech sale today — here are the best deals to shop
- Hurry! Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3, Galaxy Z Flip 3 just got a price cut
- Don’t like the iPhone 13? Samsung Galaxy S21 just got a HUGE Price Cut
- The best cheap Samsung Galaxy S20 deals for September 2021