Most of us don’t relish conflict in real life. But on the silver screen? Conflict is the essence of drama, and seeing intense emotions play out on-screen between compelling characters is absolutely riveting. Dramas can make us re-examine ourselves, feel uplifted, and so much more — that’s why it’s such a crowded genre and the one you most often see at the Oscars. If you’re looking for a great drama, your Netflix subscription gives you access to a ton of good choices. But it also has a number of duds. We’ve sorted the wheat from the chaff for you. Here are the best dramas on Netflix right now.
Netflix may be a treasure trove when it comes to content, but it doesn’t have everything. Thankfully, we’ve also curated a list of the best dramas on Hulu and the best drama shows on Amazon Prime Video.
- Downtown Abbey creator’s The Gilded Age set to begin
- Best streaming services for Super Bowl 2022
- Murderville trailer puts Will Arnett in a whodunit comedy
- What’s new on Paramount+ in February 2022
- Watch UFC 270 online: Live stream Ngannou vs. Gane NOW