Romance has had a powerful place in performance art since the dawn of the theater. It makes sense — love is a universal emotion that no two people experience the same way. No wonder we enjoy experiencing it vicariously so much. And while romantic movies are great, romance TV shows allow the love story to play out on a timeline that’s a little more realistic and, thus, more intoxicating. On Netflix, you’ll find all kinds of great romance TV shows, from the sultry to the thoughtful, and everything in-between. To help you find your next binge, we’ve narrowed down the best romance TV shows on Netflix right now.
- The best British TV shows on Netflix
- The best shows on Disney+ right now (December 2022)
- The best Hulu original series right now
- Everything leaving Netflix in December 2022
- Best streaming devices for 2022: Apple TV, Roku, and more