Behold the power of the intertubes. Entertainment Tonight had originally planned to release this trailer online this Thursday, but it somehow found its way to the hungry eyeballs of fans before that, and so naturally it was everywhere within minutes.
The trailer below is the first full length trailer for Captain America: The First Avenger, and is not to be confused with the teaser trailer released for the Super Bowl.
The film stars Chris Evans as Steve Rogers, the skinny kid that got sand kicked in his face before he was accepted into a military version of the Charles Atlas program. After being embiggened, Rogers dons the uniform and shiled, then heads out to kick Ratzi ass in the form of Hydra, led by the Red Skull (Hugo Weaving).
Directed by Joe Johnston, look for Captain America: The First Avenger in theaters in 3D on July 22, 2011.
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’: Everything we know so far
- Everything we know about Marvel’s ‘Black Panther’ movie so far
- Here’s how your favorite crusaders roll: The top 10 superhero cars
- Marvel has 20 more movies planned, with many story arcs ending in ‘Avengers 4’
- Here’s everything we know about ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’