Behold the power of the intertubes. Entertainment Tonight had originally planned to release this trailer online this Thursday, but it somehow found its way to the hungry eyeballs of fans before that, and so naturally it was everywhere within minutes.
The trailer below is the first full length trailer for Captain America: The First Avenger, and is not to be confused with the teaser trailer released for the Super Bowl.
The film stars Chris Evans as Steve Rogers, the skinny kid that got sand kicked in his face before he was accepted into a military version of the Charles Atlas program. After being embiggened, Rogers dons the uniform and shiled, then heads out to kick Ratzi ass in the form of Hydra, led by the Red Skull (Hugo Weaving).
Directed by Joe Johnston, look for Captain America: The First Avenger in theaters in 3D on July 22, 2011.
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’: Everything we know about the ‘Infinity War’ sequel
- Captain Marvel: Everything we know about the movie so far
- Avengers 4 teaser trailer has finally arrived: Prepare for ‘Avengers: Endgame’
- Marvel’s ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Super Bowl trailer unites the survivors
- ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’: Everything we know about the ‘Homecoming’ sequel