In the third film in the Transformers trilogy, a Cybertonian spacecraft is discovered on the moon, and it begins a desperate race between the Autobots and Decepticons to see who can learn its secrets first. Meanwhile down on Earth there are lots of things happening! Important, impressive things…
Ok, look: there are robots, they blow the heck out of stuff, and pretty much everything they touch inevitably explodes in one way or another. You know what to expect with the Transformers series, and if you are hoping for something else, you are watching the wrong movies.
It is a popcorn flick with lots of action, tons of destruction and beautriful women, none of whom are Megan Fox. The newly released trailer below shows off some of the expensive effects you would hope to see in a Michael Bay flick. In fact, the effects highlighted in the trailer alone are probably more expensive than the budgets of half the movies released this year.
Check out the awesome destruction and pretty robots, then look for Transformers: Dark of the Moon in 2D, 3D and IMAX on July 1.
- Hasbro may not be rebooting Transformers after all
- The best new movie trailers: ‘Deadpool 2,’ ‘Hotel Artemis,’ and more
- See how Nintendo Labo works in three new cardboard-filled trailers
- Between the Streams: Venomless trailer, Game of Thrones Star Wars, ‘Solo’ time
- This trailer-towing robot is like a Roomba on steroids