Now that the first trailer for Ant-Man is out there, Marvel Studios seems intent on keeping the conversation going with more promotional material tied to the upcoming film that will close out “Phase Two” of the studio’s rapidly expanding cinematic universe. This time around, a series of images offer yet another peek at Scott Lang (Paul Rudd) and the film’s supporting cast of characters — including the mysterious character rumored to be the film’s villain, Yellowjacket.
The fresh batch of photos debuted on EW.com, and along with featuring Rudd both in and out of the Ant-Man suit, the photos also include shots of Michael Douglas as scientist Hank Pym and Evangeline Lilly as Hope Van Dyne, Hank’s daughter. There’s also a clean image of concept art used for the character rumored to be played by Corey Stoll, Yellowjacket, who dons a militarized version of the Ant-Man suit.
Marvel’s Ant-Man follows a career thief (Rudd) who’s recruited by Hank Pym to assist in a heist intended to protect the secrets of his size-changing Ant-Man suit from being used for all the wrong reasons. In doing so, Scott Lang is forced to find his inner hero — and possibly establish his own place in Marvel’s larger-than-life cinematic universe of heroes and villains.
You can see the Yellowjacket image below, and the rest can be viewed at EW.
Ant-Man hits theaters July 17 and is directed by Peyton Reed.
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’: Everything we know about the ‘Infinity War’ sequel
- Avengers 4 teaser trailer has finally arrived: Prepare for ‘Avengers: Endgame’
- ‘Captain Marvel’: Everything we know about the movie so far
- ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’: Everything we know about the ‘Homecoming’ sequel
- Joaquin Phoenix’s ‘Joker’ movie: Here’s everything we know so far