On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler breaks down the top trending stories in tech, including Uber’s delivery plans, Facebook’s stand-alone gaming app, new AirPod and MacBook Pro rumors, Sony’s companion robot, Tommy Chong, and more.
Oil prices are dropping to record lows, which may affect the growth of electric vehicle adoption. Ronan Glon takes a look at the future of the EV.
Who better to have on the show on 4/20 than Tommy Chong himself, who discusses the new app, Cheech and Chong Bud Farm.
Then we take a look at some awesome tech you can’t buy yet, where Drew Prindle discusses the best crowdfunding projects out there, including an underwater scooter, new robot vacuums, and the S.Light Hazard LED emergency car light.
- Everything announced at EA Live: Dead Space, Battlefield Portal, and more
- Tetris Beat is a live service rhythm game coming to Apple Arcade
- The best live TV streaming services: Hulu, Sling TV, YouTube TV, and more
- How to share your Apple Music library on Mac, iOS, and more
- The best Apple TV games you need to play