On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler breaks down the top trending stories in tech, including Uber’s delivery plans, Facebook’s stand-alone gaming app, new AirPod and MacBook Pro rumors, Sony’s companion robot, Tommy Chong, and more.
Oil prices are dropping to record lows, which may affect the growth of electric vehicle adoption. Ronan Glon takes a look at the future of the EV.
Who better to have on the show on 4/20 than Tommy Chong himself, who discusses the new app, Cheech and Chong Bud Farm.
Then we take a look at some awesome tech you can’t buy yet, where Drew Prindle discusses the best crowdfunding projects out there, including an underwater scooter, new robot vacuums, and the S.Light Hazard LED emergency car light.
- The best electric cars for 2020
- The best hybrid cars for 2020
- Every upcoming electric car
- How Volkswagen is taking the Golf GTI into the digital age
- Waymo and Volvo ink deal to build an all-new electric robo-taxi