On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler dives into the top stories in tech, including Trump’s feud with social media, autonomous medicine delivery, the world’s largest all-electric plane, the delay of the SpaceX launch, and more.
In this segment of Open for Good, we check in with chef Justin Warner, the Season 8 winner of The Food Network’s Food Network Star, as he prepares a delicious, easy-to-follow recipe for berry pie, prepared in the Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker.
Space has been all over the news, including entertainment news. We review Netflix’s Space Force, a dark satire of disaster mitigation at the highest levels that is both lighthearted and sincere.
Finally, we head to the box office with Erin Keeney, who wraps up what’s happening in movies, including The Wretched‘s drive-in success, Space Force, The Vast of Night, and more.
- SpaceX documentary about historic mission hits Netflix
- Netflix documentary to feature SpaceX’s first all-civilian mission
- TikTok lives, Prime Day announced, and more | Digital Trends Live
- YouTube vs. misinformation, apps v.s App Store, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Tesla’s new battery, Samsung S20, and more | Digital Trends Live