On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler discusses the top tech stories of the day, including Reddit shuts down The_Donald, Google cracks down on misleading voting ads, Uber wants Postmates, holographic VR, and more.
Nibler then speaks with Karamo Brown, star of Queer Eye, about his new podcast “Karamo,” a podcast not just for celebrities, but for anyone to call in and find help.
Smart home editor John Velasco joins the program to take a look at home protection, and how the top home security cameras stack up, and which one stands out.
We then head to Australia to speak with Mitch Brownlie, chief executive officer of FieldMicro, about tech in the farming industry, and how they are adding a layer of monitoring and automation to existing farm equipment.
Finally, we speak with YouTuber and actor Kevin Langue, aka Kevin X, about his journey from growing up in Paris to becoming a full-time creator in Hollywood.
- Digital Trends Live: WWDC begins, Apple re-closes some stores, and more
- Queer Eye’s Karamo Brown: Social media isn’t a place for healthy conversation
- Digital Trends Live: NBA players to wear smart rings, EA’s live showcases
- Facebook crashes, Ninja leaves TikTok, robot chemists | Digital Trends Live
- Digital Trends Live: WWDC preview, DeepFaceDrawing, and more