iPhone 6 plus owners suffering from fuzzy photos are in for some good news. Apple has found that a small number of its supersized smartphones have an issue with the rear camera that could result in “blurry” images. Devices with the fault were sold between September 2014 and January 2015. The defect may have something to do with the Plus’s optical image stabilization capability, a feature absent from the smaller iPhone 6. Apple says that anyone with an affected phone can have the camera unit replaced free of charge.
- The best waterproof phones for 2020
- The best gaming phones for 2020
- How to tell if your smartphone battery needs to be replaced
- The best Apple iPhone deals for September 2020
- Five iOS 14 features that make us excited for the iPhone 12