There’s also the possibility of Apple unveiling a smaller iPhone 6c. The countdown has started and there’s less than 2 weeks to wait.
At last count, there are over 7 billion people on the planet, and on Monday, a billion of them, logged on to Facebook. Mark Zuckerberg announced the extraordinary milestone on Thursday, telling the world that for the first time ever, “1 in 7 people used Facebook” in a single day. The social network has around 1.5 billion users who hop onto the site at least once a month, but a billion in a single 24-hour period is certainly a milestone. Further growth for Facebook will depend on the success of Zuckerberg’s initiatives to develop the internet in remote areas and developing nations.
- Apple TV 2019: Here’s everything we want from Apple’s next streamer
- Microsoft unveils $3,500 HoloLens 2 at MWC 2019. Here’s what you need to know
- Forget the fold — the next iPhone could use its entire screen as a speaker
- USB4 is coming, and it’ll have data transfer speeds as fast as Thunderbolt 3
- The best free music download sites that are totally legal