There’s also the possibility of Apple unveiling a smaller iPhone 6c. The countdown has started and there’s less than 2 weeks to wait.
At last count, there are over 7 billion people on the planet, and on Monday, a billion of them, logged on to Facebook. Mark Zuckerberg announced the extraordinary milestone on Thursday, telling the world that for the first time ever, “1 in 7 people used Facebook” in a single day. The social network has around 1.5 billion users who hop onto the site at least once a month, but a billion in a single 24-hour period is certainly a milestone. Further growth for Facebook will depend on the success of Zuckerberg’s initiatives to develop the internet in remote areas and developing nations.
- Facebook’s new ’embodied A.I’ project aims to build a new breed of robots
- Tech CEO Congressional Hearing: Recap of the biggest moments you missed
- Facebook actively lobbied for a TikTok ban in Washington, report claims
- The best iPhone apps (September 2020)
- What is RCS messaging? Everything you need to know about the SMS successor