Two recent disruptions in service for United airlines could be attributed to Chinese hackers. A Bloomberg report states United was targeted by the same hackers that stole data from the US government’s Office of Personnel Management. While United isn’t confirming a link between the service disruptions of the past 2 months, it’s a much more plausible explanation than the quote, router troubles that took the blame.
- Uber slowly resumes self-driving car tests nine months after deadly accident
- Starbucks teams with Uber Eats for delivery from 2,000 of its U.S. stores
- Uber Eats is testing a system for cheaper meal delivery
- NYC mandates minimum wage for Uber, Lyft, other app-based rideshare drivers
- Here’s how Uber plans to improve its service for riders in wheelchairs