Two recent disruptions in service for United airlines could be attributed to Chinese hackers. A Bloomberg report states United was targeted by the same hackers that stole data from the US government’s Office of Personnel Management. While United isn’t confirming a link between the service disruptions of the past 2 months, it’s a much more plausible explanation than the quote, router troubles that took the blame.
- Uber founder and former CEO Travis Kalanick leaves board, for good this time
- Car2Go car-sharing service shutting down in the U.S. after reality check
- Should you be afraid of an Iranian cyberattack? The answer is complicated
- iCloud doesn’t encrypt your data but these cloud storage apps do
- Clearview AI’s facial-recognition app is a nightmare for stalking victims