Two recent disruptions in service for United airlines could be attributed to Chinese hackers. A Bloomberg report states United was targeted by the same hackers that stole data from the US government’s Office of Personnel Management. While United isn’t confirming a link between the service disruptions of the past 2 months, it’s a much more plausible explanation than the quote, router troubles that took the blame.
- Uber vs. Lyft: Which ridesharing app goes the distance?
- Uber puts its bike- and scooter-sharing services front and center in main app
- Airbus-backed Voom could take on Uber’s on-demand flying taxi service
- Coffee lovers, Starbucks and Uber Eats are going all-in on U.S. deliveries
- Uber Eats Dine-in option targets folks who want to eat at the restaurant