Two recent disruptions in service for United airlines could be attributed to Chinese hackers. A Bloomberg report states United was targeted by the same hackers that stole data from the US government’s Office of Personnel Management. While United isn’t confirming a link between the service disruptions of the past 2 months, it’s a much more plausible explanation than the quote, router troubles that took the blame.
- Uber and EVgo team up to increase use of electric cars in ridesharing
- Uber Copter is now available to everyone with the Uber app — in NY City
- How to delete your Uber account
- Ford’s self-driving car testing program heads to Austin
- Google’s new Personal Safety app will detect car crashes and call 911 for you