On Friday’s episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Riley Winn discussed trending tech news like the official launch date for Disney Plus, SpaceX’s Falcon Heavy rocket mission, and the unusual way you can pre-order the Samsung Galaxy Fold.
Later on, we welcomed Kamaj Silva, the CEO and founder of Sneakertub, to the show to talk about the world’s only sneaker subscription service. We were also joined by DT’s Entertainment Editor Ryan Waniata to talk about what’s being offered in Disney Plus.
Chris Sheldrick of what3words also dropped by Digital Trends Live to discuss reliable addressing. We also welcomed computer scientist and video game developer Rizwan Virk, to the show to speak about his latest book, The Simulation Hypothesis.
Digital Trends Live airs at 9 a.m. PT from Monday through Friday, with highlights available on demand after the stream ends. For more information, check out the DT Live homepage and be sure to watch live for the chance to win occasional prizes.
- Oracle eyes TikTok, SpaceX’s 100th launch, and more| Digital Trends Live
- Trump takes on TikTok, Google Plus lawsuit, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Twitter vs. QAnon, Galaxy Z Flip 5G, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Digital Trends Live: WWDC preview, DeepFaceDrawing, and more
- Digital Trends Live: Twitter fact checks 5G conspiracies, “synthetic selfies”