On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler breaks down the top-trending stories in tech, including Apple CEO Tim Cook’s response to the worldwide demonstrations over the death of George Floyd, Amazon Air’s addition of 12 more cargo jets, the delay of Fortnite season 3, another successful SpaceX launch, and more.
The importance of diversity, equity, and inclusion has been a part of the mission for Varuna from the start. The data-driven IoT company works with small-and-medium-sized water utilities to maximize efficiencies while maintaining high-quality standards. We talked to CEO and Founder Seyi Fabode about his recent letter to investors – “An Answer to ‘What Can I Do? or ‘I Didn’t Know!’’
We then turn to the world of gaming, where we take a look at how major gaming companies are standing up to inequality and announcing support for the Black Lives Matter movement.
Chef Shirley Chung, a finalist on Top Chef and owner and chef for Ms Chi Cafe, joins us to talk about her experience on Top Chef, and how she is developing a taste for modern Chinese cuisine.
Finally, we take a look at what’s happening in entertainment in our Reel News segment. This week, we talk about the struggles of AMC, as well as The Vast of Night, Spelling the Dream, The Mandalorian, and more.
- App store battles, Amazon’s palm payment, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Amazon’s fall hardware, top 5 tech predictions, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Tesla’s new battery, Samsung S20, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok saga, Microsoft buys Bethesda, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok’s ban goes through, reality TV heads to space | Digital Trends Live