On the latest episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler and DT Senior Editor Caleb Denison discuss the top tech news, including a preview of Google I/O, the Pixel 3a leak, Blue Origin’s space tourism rocket, new contact lenses with augmented reality capability, Bethesda’s Rage 2 release, and more.
Later in the show, Nibler chats with Brian Stillman, director of the documentary Eye of the Beholder: The Art of Dungeons & Dragons, about the how he made the film and what inspired him.
Inder Singh, CEO and founder of Kinsa, joins the program to talk about how the company is able to leverage large data sets from connected thermometers to track the spread of the flu faster than the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Finally, we take a look at the upcoming Bethesda release Rage 2, and detail everything you’ll need to know about the soon-to-be-released first-person shooter game.
- Digital Trends Live: Tech in politics, AMC streams, Dell XPS 13, and more
- Digital Trends Live: Roku’s new OS, Apple’s “slofie,” storming Area 51, and more
- Digital Trends Live: iPhone 2020 rumors, PlayStation goes Android, moon cotton
- Digital Trends Live: NASA’s all-female space walk, Apple AirPods Pro, and more
- Digital Trends Live: Facebook’s new Portal, self-driving Ubers go to Dallas