On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Riley Winn discuss the biggest trending tech stories of the day, including the new Razr foldable phone, Apple’s “super bundle,” Ford’s e-SUV, injectable electrodes, robots climbing ladders, and more.
Nibler then sits down with Bryce Olson, global strategist in Intel’s Health and Life Sciences Group, about the power of genomics, and finding better treatment and outcomes using genomic sequencing.
James Carroll, partner and director of sales and marketing at TetraVX, joins the program to talk about helping a business and its employees have unified communication and collaboration, and why staying on the same page is important.
Caleb Denison joins Nibler to break down the confusing world of TV jargon and how to better understand the words you’ll be encountering when looking for a new 4K TV.
Karen Panetta, a fellow at The Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers, talks about how they are analyzing millennial parents and their faith in A.I. diagnoses.
Finally, it’s time to find out what’s worth your money this weekend at the box office, as Erin Keeney and Winn take a look at what’s opening in theaters, including Dark Waters, The Report, and Charlie’s Angels.
- Mandalorian season 2, Apple Event, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Apple One, Ubisoft Forward wrap-up, life on Mars, and more | Digital Trends Live
- The best car movies on Netflix right now
- Facebook’s ongoing updates, robot dog doctors, and more | Digital Trends Live
- YouTube vs. misinformation, apps v.s App Store, and more | Digital Trends Live