On Wednesday’s episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Riley Winn discussed trending tech topics like the latest release day information for the Samsung Galaxy Fold, Huawei smartglasses, and Spotify’s third podcast-related acquisition in two months.
We were joined by Angela Santomero, a co-creator of Blues Clues and Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, to talk about her new book Radical Kindness and her PBS special about the book. Emerging technology writer Luke Dormehl also stopped by to discuss Microsoft’s DNA-based data storage breakthrough.
Later in the show, we welcomed Maggie McGrath to Digital Trends Live, editor of Forbes Women which is dedicated to covering all angles of female entrepreneurship. And last but not least, Aaron Smith of ADP dropped by the show to talk about his company’s latest mobile app.
Digital Trends Live airs at 9 a.m. PT from Monday through Friday, with highlights available on demand after the stream ends. For more information, check out the DT Live homepage and be sure to watch live for the chance to win occasional prizes.
- Digital Trends Live: Netflix’s numbers, Ford’s charging network, and more
- Digital Trends Live: NASA’s all-female space walk, Apple AirPods Pro, and more
- Digital Trends Live: HoloLens 2 and Stadia available, James Dean is back
- Digital Trends Live: Made By Google wrap-up, Fortnite Chapter 2, and more
- Digital Trends Live: Libra testimony wrap-up, Tesla makes a profit, and more