Two recent disruptions in service for United airlines could be attributed to Chinese hackers. A Bloomberg report states United was targeted by the same hackers that stole data from the US government’s Office of Personnel Management. While United isn’t confirming a link between the service disruptions of the past 2 months, it’s a much more plausible explanation than the quote, router troubles that took the blame.
- Uber’s first electric-scooter service takes on Lyft in Santa Monica
- The best navigation apps for iOS and Android
- Uber has decided to leave its broadly derided current logo ‘behind’
- Toyota extends a lifeline to Uber’s troubled self-driving car program
- Lyft’s first app-based scooter service rolls into Denver