Make 2017 the year you learn to code — and do it for a fraction of the cost of most coding classes. For a limited time, you can pick how much you pay to learn with our Pay What You Want: Learn to Code 2017 Bundle. The special deal gets you up to 156 hours of premium coding instruction via 10 courses that range from $50 to $249. Together, the courses add up to $1,573, but with our special pricing, you can get the courses for a fraction of that price.
Here’s how the pricing works: You pay what you want and, depending on how much others are paying, you’ll get a select number of courses. If you pay less than the average price (which right now is $22.39), you’ll still get something great. If you pay above the average price, you’ll receive the full $1,573 value bundle. There’s a buyers’ leaderboard, and if you beat the leading price (currently $141), you’ll get featured on the leaderboard and entered into an Apple laptop giveaway.
For more information, and to score this major discount, visit our Pay What You Want: Learn to Code 2017 Bundle shop page.
Buy now from:
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Why you should be buying face masks in bulk and where to buy them
- 15 ways to use your gift cards toward your New Year’s resolutions
- Learn how to PhotoShop like a pro with a $12 online course from Udemy
- Udemy sale: Learn coding, drawing, photography, and more for as little as $12
- Want to learn to code? Udemy drops online coding courses under $13