Make 2017 the year you learn to code — and do it for a fraction of the cost of most coding classes. For a limited time, you can pick how much you pay to learn with our Pay What You Want: Learn to Code 2017 Bundle. The special deal gets you up to 156 hours of premium coding instruction via 10 courses that range from $50 to $249. Together, the courses add up to $1,573, but with our special pricing, you can get the courses for a fraction of that price.
More: The Complete Web Developer Course: Build 14 Websites
Here’s how the pricing works: You pay what you want and, depending on how much others are paying, you’ll get a select number of courses. If you pay less than the average price (which right now is $22.39), you’ll still get something great. If you pay above the average price, you’ll receive the full $1,573 value bundle. There’s a buyers’ leaderboard, and if you beat the leading price (currently $141), you’ll get featured on the leaderboard and entered into an Apple laptop giveaway.
For more information, and to score this major discount, visit our Pay What You Want: Learn to Code 2017 Bundle shop page.
Buy now from:
- Best VPN deals and sales for July 2022
- Graphic designer? You need this font management software
- 5 reasons your business needs to switch to the Zoho CRM software
- Do you need to be a Prime subscriber to shop Prime Day deals?
- You have less than 12 hours to get this 50-inch 4K TV for $280