Memorial Day often has the best deals of the year when it comes to big-ticket appliances. You have many choices in all price ranges, but finding the right deals takes time. So, we searched for you. If it’s time to upgrade your kitchen or laundry, whether you’re shopping for best refrigerator deals, oven deals, dishwasher deals, microwave deals, washer and dryer deals, or appliance package deals, these are some of this year’s best Memorial Day appliance sales and deals.
Memorial Day appliance sales: Today’s best deals
- Insignia 18.1-cubic-foot top-freezer refrigerator — <strong>$480</strong>, was $580
- Samsung top load washer and dryer set — <strong>$1,198</strong>, was $1,698
- Samsung Bespoke 23-cubic-foot four-door French door Family Hub refrigerator — <strong>$3,199</strong>, was $4,499
- KitchenAid four-piece kitchen appliance package — <strong>$5,426</strong>, was $5,742
Insignia 18.1-cubic-foot top-freezer refrigerator — $480, was $580
- Ample capacity in a full-size fridge
- Customizable storage on doors and shelves
- Expandability to add an ice maker
- Surprising affordability
This 18.1-cubic-foot full-size upright top-freezer Insignia refrigerator has ample storage space for most families. There are no frills with this model, but you can adjust inside wire shelves and door racks according to your special requirements. The focus is on functional capacity and capability with this Insignia model. For example, if you want an ice maker, you can add one later. If you would rather have the freezer space, you don’t need to lose it to an ice-maker that adds to the cost and potential repair expense. The doors are reversible, which is convenient if you move to a different house or if you buy another refrigerator in the future and move this fridge to your basement or garage.
Samsung top-load washer and dryer set — $1,198, was $1,698
- Ample capacity for large laundry loads
- Simple operation
- Energy-saving features
- Self-cleaning notifications
- Smart connectivity
This Samsung 4.5-cubic-foot capacity washer and 7.2-cubic-foot dryer combination are large enough for most families without overwhelming users with too many settings and rarely used features. The washer employs Samsung’s Vibration Reduction Technology so your laundry area doesn’t shake your home and sound like a subway train is about to pass through. The washer also alerts you when it’s time to run a self-cleaning cycle. The dryer’s moisture sensor helps you save energy costs and protect your garments by keeping the temperature at the optimal drying level. Both appliances work with Samsung’s app-based Smart Care system for fast troubleshooting.
Samsung Bespoke 23-cubic-foot 4-door French door Family Hub refrigerator — $3,199, was $4,499
- Future-proofed customized appearance
- Smart Family Hub interacts with your smart home devices
- Multiple water and ice choices
- Flexzone middle drawer has separate temperature settings
Samsung’s capacious 23-cubic-foot Bespoke four-door French door Family Hub refrigerator is as close to a piece of art as a kitchen appliance should be. You choose door panel colors and finishes to match your kitchen or suit your whim, and then later on order a free set of replacement panels if you redo your kitchen or just want a change. This fridge’s superior features include dual-mode ice makers, two filtered water sources, and a Flexzone middle drawer that allows you set the temperature from refrigerator to soft freeze as needed to store specific food types. This Family Hub smart fridge model helps you monitor what’s inside without opening the doors and also connects to your network of smart home devices to stream music, access calendars, check security cameras, and more.
4-piece KitchenAid and Whirlpool kitchen appliance package — $5,426, was $5,742
- Matched set of upgraded stainless-steel kitchen appliances
- Large capacity, Energy Star-certified refrigerator with advanced temperature control
- Energy efficient convection oven and electric range pre-heat quickly
- Dishwasher’s flexible silverware basket and tall top rack
If you are building a new kitchen or want to upgrade all of your kitchen appliances at the same time, buying a full kitchen suite not only saves money but you can also select appliances that look good together and have the same levels of luxury and extra features. This four-piece kitchen appliance suite from Best Buy includes a 27-cubic-foot KitchenAid French door refrigerator, a 6.4-cubic-foot Whirlpool freestanding electric convection range, a 24-inch Whirlpool top-control built-in dishwasher with a stainless-steel tub, and a 1.1-cubic-foot, 1,000-watt Whirlpool combination over-the-range microwave and kitchen hood. Each of the appliances has a desirable stainless-steel finish, and all have adjustable controls and features you can configure to meet your family’s needs and preferences.
- Best iPad Deals: Save on iPad Air, iPad Mini, and iPad Pro
- Get two Colgate smart electric toothbrushes for $30 with this deal
- Best gaming laptop deals: Portable gaming rigs from $600
- This deal gets you a Ring Video Doorbell for $20
- Amazon flash sale gets you this Roomba robot vacuum for $179