Black Friday has come and gone, but that doesn’t mean your savings have to stop! GameStop has a separate Cyber Monday sale today, and it has fantastic deals on games, consoles, and more. Even better? The stock is fantastic, and we’ve only had a handful of items dry up completely over the course of the day.
The deals are similar to GameStop’s Black Friday sale, which included deep discounts on several new titles like Assassin’s Creed Odyssey and Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. Cyber Monday is also a great time to purchase a whole new console, and there are great deals available right now on the PlayStation VR and Xbox One.
Make sure to keep checking this page for all the latest and best GameStop Cyber Monday deals. The deals have been released, and you can check them out below. Happy saving!
Digital Trends may earn a commission when you buy through links on our site.
- The best co-op games on Nintendo Switch
- Fall Guys cross-platform support: Everything we know
- Ark 2: Release date, platforms, trailers, gameplay, and more
- Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes beginner’s guide, 9 tips and tricks to get started
- Pokémon Go developer’s next project is an AR basketball game