Independence Day brings barbecues, fireworks, and of course, big discounts. Whether you’re looking to score some savings on electronics, clothing, outdoor gear, or all of the above, we’ve picked out some of the best Fourth of July sales going right now. Be sure to check out these limited-time offers that let you enjoy up to 50 percent off from big-name retailers including, TechRabbit, Macy’s, and Backcountry.
- Columbia: Columbia is a household name in the world of clothing and sporting gear. If you’re an avid nature-lover and need some new equipment for the summer, then you can currently take advantage of deep discounts on a wide selection of casual and outdoor clothing for men, women, and kids, as well as some other accessories and equipment including hats, footwear, and backpacks.
- Backcountry: Backcountry is another retailer of outdoor clothing and equipment that features well-known manufacturers like North Face and Patagonia, and is currently offering one of the best Fourth of July sales out there. You can take up to 50 percent off of a myriad of clothing and footwear as well as all sorts of hard-use kit for camping, hiking, climbing, and biking. These discounts include many big-ticket items such as tents and bicycles, so this is a great chance to potentially save hundreds of dollars on brand-name gear.
- TechRabbit: If tech gadgets are more your speed, then Techrabbit’s July Fourth special should not disappoint. Enter the code TRJULY425 at checkout and enjoy a 25 percent discount off of almost everything on the site. Note that this code is not valid for tablets, laptops, and drones, but you can use the code TRJULY415 instead and still score 15 percent off. As many of the items on TechRabbit are professionally refurbished and deeply discounted already, these codes can stack up to give you some serious combined savings.
- Case-Mate: A protective case can do more than just guard your tech, it’s also a great way to dress up your otherwise boring-looking device and express your style. Case-Mate carries a wide selection of phone and tablet covers, from classic leather wallet cases to unique jeweled and glittered designs, that are as functional as they are attractive. For the Fourth of July, Case-Mate is offering a generous 25 percent sitewide discount on its entire collection of cases, screen protectors, and more.
- Macy’s: Macy’s has the widest selection of products of all the retailers on our list and a great deal to boot: The promo code FOURTH gives you a solid 20 percent discount off of most items. However, if you donate $3 to the Got Your 6 charity — 100 percent of which goes to support military veterans — then you can enjoy a special 25 percent discount off of your order. These offers do not combine with other specials and some exclusions apply, but Macy’s huge selection of everything from clothes to electronics should give you plenty of choices for some Independence Day savings.
Looking for more great deals and Fourth of July sales? Check out our deals page to score some extra savings on our favorite gadgets.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Save up to $750 with the best smartphone deals for December 2018
- Stream on, value shopper: Here are the best Black Friday Amazon Fire TV deals
- Dell takes up to $450 off of XPS and Alienware notebooks for Black Friday
- Amazon’s Deal of the Day takes up to $700 off Dell’s refurbished XPS 13, XPS 15
- Time for a new TV? Grab the 55-inch Samsung curved 4K smart TV for $598