Just in case the arrival of Assassin’s Creed: Revelations wasn’t enough to make November 15 special, the impressive 2009 short film Assassin’s Creed: Lineage will also be available for purchase on the same day.
That’s the word according to a new listing on Amazon, which has Lineage available for pre-order with an $8.99 price tag.
Originally released back in 2009, Lineage served as a prequel to Assassin’s Creed II, and told the story of Giovanni Auditore, the father of the game’s main character, Ezio Auditore da Firenze. The three-chapter film was directed by Canadian filmmaker Yves Simoneau, and produced by Assassin’s Creed developer Ubisoft.
The well-received film featured many of the same voice actors as the Assassin’s Creed franchise, and featured the work of 300 and Sin City digital effects team Hybride Technologies.
You can watch the first chapter of Assassin’s Creed: Lineage below:
- ‘Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation Collection’ may be coming to Nintendo Switch
- The next Assassin’s Creed could star Vikings, and The Division 2 is teasing it
- The best open-world games
- John Wick: Chapter 3 — Parabellum — Here’s everything we know so far
- Will Smith won’t return for director James Gunn’s Suicide Squad sequel