PlayStation 5 has developed a massive roster of sports games since launching in 2020. It’s largely dominated by yearly releases such as Madden and FIFA, but plenty of smaller, quirkier sports games can be found hiding behind some of those big names — making PS5 the perfect destination for armchair athletes or sports aficionados.
Whether you’re biding time for an upcoming season or just want a fun multiplayer title, here are the best sports games on PS5. These cover just about every major sport, including football, baseball, soccer, basketball, and more.
- The best sports games on Nintendo Switch
- The best sports games on Xbox Series X
- The best PS5 games for 2022
- How to use PS5 voice commands
- Forspoken settings: change these settings for a better experience
- Marvel Snap Battle Mode: How to play Marvel Snap with friends
- Warzone 2.0 Season 2: release date, Ashika Island map, and Resurgence mode
- The best PS5 controllers for 2023