PlayStation 5 has developed a massive roster of sports games since launching in 2020. It’s largely dominated by yearly releases such as Madden and FIFA, but plenty of smaller, quirkier sports games can be found hiding behind some of those big names — making PS5 the perfect destination for armchair athletes or sports aficionados.
Whether you’re biding time for an upcoming season or just want a fun multiplayer title, here are the best sports games on PS5. These cover just about every major sport, including football, baseball, soccer, basketball, and more.
- The best sports games on Nintendo Switch
- The best sports games on Xbox Series X
- The best PS5 games for 2022
- Best Prime Day Gaming Chair Deals: What to expect in October
- Best Alienware deals for October 2022
- Octopath Traveler 2: release date, trailers, gameplay, and more
- The best Android games available right now (October 2022)
- The best iPhone games to play in October 2022: Lord of the Rings and more