Ubisoft’s open-world driving game The Crew is set for a closed console beta that will run from November 6 through 10. This will be the fourth and final beta test before the game’s December 2, 2014 release.
The Crew distinguishes itself by having the entire United States as a seamless, open-world playground, taking roughly 45 minutes of real time to drive from coast to coast. The beta will allow players to explore the entire country and complete challenges in two out of five regions: the East Coast and Midwest. Multiplayer lobbies for those regions will also be open for those that want to test their skills against other humans.
Anyone who pre-ordered the game on consoles has access to the beta. If you have not pre-ordered but want a chance to join in on the fun, you can sign up for the beta wait list on The Crew’s website. The Crew will arrive on PlayStation 4, Windows, Xbox 360, and Xbox One on December 2, 2014.
- The final ‘Sea of Thieves’ Xbox One and PC beta is available now
- Microsoft Launcher beta update includes new features, bug fixes
- Join us as we live-stream the ‘Sea of Thieves’ closed beta
- Here’s how to enroll in the iOS beta program to get updates early
- An update to watchOS 4.3 brings several new features to the Apple Watch