Ubisoft is hosting another Ubisoft Forward today, which means new announcements are on the horizon. The event will not only share updates on upcoming games, but will also showcase a tease at the future of one of its flagship franchises and more.
Here’s when it’ll air, how to watch it, and what you can expect.
This Ubisoft Forward is set to begin today: Saturday, September 10. The stream starts at noon PT. As usual, there is also a preshow that begins at 11:35 a.m. PT. While there is no confirmed runtime, Ubisoft is offering Twitch drops during the show that will reward players up to the 60-minute mark, so expect it to be an hour long at least.
Ubisoft also has official Twitch co-streamers that can be watched for the event. By watching these streams or the official Ubisoft Twitch channel during Forward, viewers can earn Twitch drop rewards for different view times.
- Watch for 15 minutes to earn the Skull and Bones Emblem in Skull and Bones
- Watch for 30 minutes to earn the Explosive Detail Charm in Rainbow Six Siege
- Watch for 45 minutes to earn the RC22 Original Cosmetic in Roller Champions
- Watch for 60 minutes to earn the Sphinx Tattoo Set in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
Ubisoft confirmed that updates on several upcoming titles, including Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope and Skull and Bones, will be part of the event. There will be news about the company’s live-service games too, including Brawlhalla, The Crew 2, For Honor, Anno 1800, and more.
The star of the stream, however, will be Assassin’s Creed. This presentation will give viewers a peek at the franchise’s future, including our first look at the recently revealed Assassin’s Creed Mirage. More games in the series are reportedly in development, so its possible we’ll see even more during the show.
Following multiple delays, don’t expect any updates on the upcoming Prince of Persia: Sands of Time remake. The same goes for the recently delayed Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora, as Ubisoft hasn’t noted any presence of the game at the event. Its possible that one or both could appear in some form, but Ubisoft hasn’t advertised either for the show. Instead, expect a larger focus on the company’s holiday 2022 plans.
- Nintendo Direct September 2023: how to watch and what to expect
- Surprise! Ubisoft delays Skull and Bones yet again
- Everything announced at the June 2022 Nintendo Direct Mini Partner Showcase
- Everything we saw at Ubisoft Forward: Avatar, Mario + Rabbids, and more
- Ubisoft Forward June 2021: When it airs, how to watch, and what to expect