Just a year after the initial release of Bungie’s sci-fi MMO fighter Destiny, the makers are already back with The Taken King a new expansion from the hit title. It’s your chance to take on Oryx in an all new story campaign and battle on all new strike and crucible maps in this continuation of the franchise. Although, even with the new guardian sub-classes, weapons, and more, many fear that The Taken King isn’t unique enough to go and purchase.
In this first impressions video, avid gamer Joshua Smith brings an exclusive look at Destiny’s latest. Find out what to expect, what’s new, and if The Taken King is a title you’ll want to add to your game collection this fall. Will this Destiny expansion be the one for you, find out for yourself after watching this quick video.
- Got a HomePod? These videos from Apple show how to use one
- Think Snapchat is dead? Then check out the Like app and its AR effects
- When a movie isn’t enough, the best shows on Netflix will keep you busy for days
- Here’s what’s new on HBO in April, and what’s going away
- Details for ‘Destiny 2: Gods of Mars’ expansion apparently leak online