Rockstar has confirmed rumors that the upcoming PlayStation 4, Windows, and Xbox One port of Grand Theft Auto V will feature a first person mode, something the series has never attempted before (via IGN).
This trailer shows off the new mode, both on foot and behind the wheel of various vehicles. It even features iron sights aiming, so you can get your Call of Duty on as you look straight down the barrel of your rocket launcher when blowing up police cars.
The new versions have already been confirmed to feature a range of new content, but this is perhaps the most exciting addition. It looks like it could fundamentally change the feel of the game. This would also of course have a huge impact on GTA Online if the feature carries over there, turning it into a competitive FPS.
- The best free first-person shooters
- Baby in remote village is first person to receive a vaccine delivered by drone
- The Google Home Hub will support video calls, but only for one person
- Get up close and personal with this telephoto lens for your phone
- With Personal Food Computers, nerd farmers are finding the best way to grow