Rockstar has confirmed rumors that the upcoming PlayStation 4, Windows, and Xbox One port of Grand Theft Auto V will feature a first person mode, something the series has never attempted before (via IGN).
This trailer shows off the new mode, both on foot and behind the wheel of various vehicles. It even features iron sights aiming, so you can get your Call of Duty on as you look straight down the barrel of your rocket launcher when blowing up police cars.
The new versions have already been confirmed to feature a range of new content, but this is perhaps the most exciting addition. It looks like it could fundamentally change the feel of the game. This would also of course have a huge impact on GTA Online if the feature carries over there, turning it into a competitive FPS.
- Apex Legends Mobile isn’t a great fit for small screens
- Horizon Forbidden West is PS5’s first pack-in game
- Everything we know about the Saints Row reboot
- The best multiplayer Xbox One games
- Steam Deck vs. Nintendo Switch