Rockstar has confirmed rumors that the upcoming PlayStation 4, Windows, and Xbox One port of Grand Theft Auto V will feature a first person mode, something the series has never attempted before (via IGN).
This trailer shows off the new mode, both on foot and behind the wheel of various vehicles. It even features iron sights aiming, so you can get your Call of Duty on as you look straight down the barrel of your rocket launcher when blowing up police cars.
The new versions have already been confirmed to feature a range of new content, but this is perhaps the most exciting addition. It looks like it could fundamentally change the feel of the game. This would also of course have a huge impact on GTA Online if the feature carries over there, turning it into a competitive FPS.
- Deadmau5 shows off very early version of his first-person shooter
- ‘The Evil Within 2’ can now be played as a first-person survival horror game
- Wage war on a budget with 10 fun and free first-person shooters for PC and Mac
- Googling your fave musician will soon surface personal posts in search results
- Personalize your phone to suit your style with the best iPhone wallpapers