Grand Theft Auto V is coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on November 18, 2014, as this new TV spot launch trailer heralds.
The new edition of Rockstar’s game, which is also coming to PC on January 27, 2015, features spruced up graphics, an expanded soundtrack, and a series-first first-person mode that lets you get up close and personal with all those fancy new textures. It also has an extensive collection of special content exclusive to players who upgrade from one of the older console editions, such as a murder mystery mission and a wildlife photography challenge.
- ‘Final Fantasy XV’ gets ‘Royal Edition’ complete with first-person mode
- Ubisoft’s open-world racer ‘The Crew 2’ adds planes and boats, debuts in June
- ‘State of Decay 2’ spreads its infection to Xbox One and PC this May
- Everything you need to know about the budget Honor 7X
- 5 suprising, promising, sometimes ominous ways computers changed in 2017