Grand Theft Auto V is coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on November 18, 2014, as this new TV spot launch trailer heralds.
The new edition of Rockstar’s game, which is also coming to PC on January 27, 2015, features spruced up graphics, an expanded soundtrack, and a series-first first-person mode that lets you get up close and personal with all those fancy new textures. It also has an extensive collection of special content exclusive to players who upgrade from one of the older console editions, such as a murder mystery mission and a wildlife photography challenge.
- You can win cash with PlayStation’s new tournament feature. Here’s how to sign up
- Now’s the perfect time to stock up on PS5 controllers
- GameStop Cyber Monday Deal: Buy 2 Get 1 on all preowned Xbox One and PS4 games
- Street Fighter 6: release date, trailers, gameplay, and more
- This $100 off Nintendo Switch Black Friday bundle deal ends soon