Over 20 new indie games are coming to Xbox Game Pass. The news comes from Microsoft’s ID@Xbox showcase, which spotlighted several unannounced indies and gave updates on games like Second Extinction.
The lengthy Twitch presentation focused exclusively on indie games coming to Microsoft’s platforms through its ID@Xbox program. As part of the show, Microsoft revealed a long lost of games that will release on Xbox Game Pass when they launch.
Most notable is the news that dinosaur shooter Second Extinction is finally coming to Game Pass on April 28. The multiplayer game was one of the first next-gen games shown during Microsoft’s early Xbox Series X broadcasts.
The collection of games features some notable standouts that were announced during the show. Moonglow Bay is a relaxing fishing RPG that features a distinct voxel art style. Guacamelee developer DrinkBox Studios showed off its next project, Nobody Saves the World, an action RPG that uses a top-down visual style that evokes the original Legend of Zelda games. The much-anticipated shooter S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 will come to the service as well at launch, though only on PC and Xbox Series X/S.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg. Here’s the full list of ID@Xbox games coming to Xbox Game Pass. Several of the games do not have release dates at the moment, but will be day one releases on Game Pass.
- Art of the Rally (console, cloud)
- Astria Ascending (console, cloud)
- Backbone (console, cloud)
- Boyfriend Dungeon (console, PC)
- Craftopia (console, PC)
- Dead Static Drive (console, PC)
- Edge of Eternity (console, cloud)
- Hello Neighbor 2 (console, cloud)
- Library of Ruina (console, cloud)
- Little Witch in the Woods (console, cloud)
- Moonglow Bay Recompile (console, cloud, PC)
- Narita Boy (console, cloud)
- Nobody Saves the World (console, cloud)
- Omno (console, cloud)
- Recompile (console, cloud, PC)
- Sable (console, PC)
- Second Extinction (console)
- She Dreams Elsewhere (console, PC)
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 (console, PC)
- The Ascent (console, cloud, PC)
- Undungeon (console, cloud, PC)
- Way to the Woods (console, cloud)
- Wild at Heart (console)
- The best multiplayer games on Nintendo Switch
- The best free-to-play games for 2022
- Nobody Saves the World succeeds where Balan Wonderworld fails
- Rainbow Six Extraction: 9 tips and tricks for beginners
- Your biggest questions about the Microsoft-Activision deal, answered