Telltale Games’ Jurassic Park will be available on both Playstation Network and Xbox Live here in the U.S. on November 15, but European Xbox gamers will likely have to wait until 2012 to get in on the dinosaur-filled fun.
Over at the developer’s official website, one of the Telltale team announced the delay for Xbox Live, and said the company hopes to have word soon on the European release date the title on Microsoft’s gaming network.
“Europe is a big deal to us so we’re working hard to have the game out on PSN in Europe on the same day as here in North America. We’ll be able to confirm that soon hopefully,” wrote the Telltale rep.
“As for Xbox 360, we are not a European publisher i.e., we don’t have a European office. That means that we need a publishing partner over there to get the game out to you,” the rep continued. “The good news is that we’ll be able to make an announcement on that soon. So, while we won’t be able to get the 360 version to you before the end of the year, we’ll do everything that we can to get it to you as soon as possible.”
Still, Playstation Network gamers here and abroad should have no problem getting their fix of Jurassic Park right on schedule. The game will also be available on PC the same day, too.
- The best demos, betas, and free-to-play games you can try this weekend
- The best of the last-gen: Our 50 favorite Xbox 360 games
- Xbox Game Pass to get all future first-party Xbox One games at release
- Digital Trends’ 2018 guide to game conventions and trade shows
- Here’s everything you need to know about Xbox achievements