You know a property is a hit when the merchandising rights extend beyond the normal confines of that property’s backyard, and venture towards a wider audience. Such is the case with what will almost certainly be the biggest game of the year, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.
Thankfully for fans, the licensing watchdogs at Activision have been fairly careful in selecting who and what to brand with the Modern Warfare 3 logo. You won’t see a ton of cheap junk with the CoD logo on it. One example of that is the Munito earbuds.
The Munito Modern Warfare 3 Special Edition Billets are designed from aircraft-grade billet aluminum, reinforced with Kevlar, laser etched and come with a suppressor in-line mic. Oh, and they are shaped like 9mm bullets.
-Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
-Impedance @1kHz: 16 Ohms
-Sensitvity @ 1 kHz SPL @ 0.1V: 101dB
-Microphone Freq Response: 50 Hz – 1600 Hz
-Total Weight: 22 gCable length:120 cm
Again, they are earbuds shaped to look like 9mm bullets. The Munito Modern Warfare 3 Special Edition Billets are available now for pre-order at Gamestop, Best Buy and Munito.com for $89.99. They will be released on October 23.
- OnePlus 6: Everything you need to know
- Make better buds! 7 ways true wireless in-ear headphones need to improve
- The best Dolby Atmos movies, from ‘Ready Player One’ to the new ‘Jumanji’ movie
- Focal’s Elegia headphones quietly make a loud impression
- The fastest-charging phone we’ve ever tested has a Lamborghini badge