If you are a not a fan of RPGs, the original Dragon Age probably skipped right by you on its way to win several “game of the year” awards. If you are a fan and still missed the original, you owe it to yourself to check it out.
The coming sequel will return players to the continent of Thedas, although you play as a new character named Hawke. Unlike the previous game, where you chose your character’s background and race, Dragon Age II will feature a set character with a more defined story.
You play as Hawke, a refuge of Lothering who becomes a hero in the Free Marches. Hawkes is accompanied by his sister, a mage, Varric, a dwarf, and more. If none of those words mean anything to you, watch the trailer below and enjoy.
Dragon Age II will be released for the PC,PS3, and Xbox 360 on March 8, 2011.
- ‘Spyro Reignited Trilogy’ proves nostalgia only goes so far
- Snoop Dogg will get a copy of ‘Spyro Reignited Trilogy’ delivered by the dragon
- The best Nintendo Switch games
- SpaceX’s Crew Dragon capsule to take test flight on January 7, 2019
- Meet the company resurrecting dead celebrities and digitally cloning living ones