The complete list of trophies for Batman: Arkham City has been released courtesy of PS3Trophies.org, and among the spoilers inherent with all trophy/achievement lists, two for one character stood out. Listed as an add-on is the “Nightwing DLC,” which would make him the fourth playable character in Batman: Arkham City.
The former Boy Wonder turned superhero will be available as a DLC, according to the trophy list. The requirements for the Nightwing trophies are identical to those of another DLC character, Robin, who will be available to purchase or as a Best Buy pre-order.
Both Catwoman and Robin have a distinctly different fighting style from Batman, so it would make sense that Nightwing would as well. The character is still unofficial, so no word yet on when he would be available to download, or how much that DLC might cost.
Also on the trophy list was a Catwoman DLC. Catwoman has long been planned and announced as a playable character, and a section of the game played as Catwoman was even displayed at E3. With the trophies for Catwoman specifically available only through the DLC, that may signify a code included with the game, possibly as a deterrent to buying it used.
Batman: Arkham City will be released on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on October 18.
- Here is everything you need to know about PlayStation 4 trophies
- The best of the last-gen: Our 50 favorite Xbox 360 games
- The Dark Knight journeys to feudal Japan in the epic anime ‘Batman Ninja’
- The best demos, betas, and free-to-play games you can try this weekend
- ‘Mario Tennis Aces’ and tons of Switch ports revealed in sudden Nintendo Direct