Look — no one is going to argue that the Nintendo Switch is a graphical powerhouse on par with other modern consoles. Released in 2017 as a hybrid device, its lower specs make sense, of course, given that Nintendo designed the Switch to function as both a home entertainment system and a handheld. Despite the console not bringing high-end hardware to the table, though, many developers have found ways to pull off some visually impressive titles over the past half-decade. Here are some of the Nintendo Switch games with the best graphics.
- Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0’s new update just nerfed the game’s best weapons
- Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom’s new update removes item duplication glitch
- How to repair weapons in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
- Mario Kart Tour microtransactions land Nintendo in legal trouble
- How to get Wild Greens in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom